Subject: CNG EBB notices
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 04:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

There are five CNG postings listed below.

Posting #1
APPALACHIAN PRODUCER NOTICE

POSTED May 23, 2000

Dear West Virginia Producer,

Over the last several years, Dominion Transmission has worked hard providing 
additional value to producers on its gathering system and through innovative 
projects and joint ventures.  In continuing with that process to bring you 
more value for your local production and to improve the efficiency of our 
gathering system, we would like to continue a process where compression 
into our gathering system may be approved.  We have been able to grant a 
limited number of these requests in the past, and would now like to make 
this opportunity somewhat more widely available to the producers.

For this second offering, the process we will use is as follows:  For a 
period of 30 days, beginning 12:00 Noon on May 24, 2000, the Gathering and 
Production Division of Dominion Transmission will accept applications for 
compression rights into its gathering system for gas feeding its SCHUTTE 
compressor station.  The Dominion "bubbles" affected are 4404 & 4405.   
Dominion recognizes that, although limited, there does exist the incremental 
capacity for throughput through these compressor stations.  The incremental 
capacity authorized through new compression agreements will not exceed the 
limit Dominion determines to be the capacity of the existing compressors.  
Dominion will attempt to be flexible in approving the applications it 
receives, but will limit approved applications so as to not unreasonably 
interfere with the production from the existing non-compressed gas entering 
the system.  Please submit your written application to Joe Thompson at the 
Dominion Gathering & Production Office.  The application must indicate the 
amount of "incremental" gas for the specific compression agreement.  
Dominion recognizes that the installation of compression requires differing 
time frames.  We will balance that consideration with our need to insure 
that the application process is not abused to the disadvantage of other 
producers; therefore, once granted, the applicant must have the compression 
in place and operable within six months of Dominion's approval, or the rights 
to all unconstructed capacity will be forfeited.  In the event that more 
requests for compression rights for incremental gas are received than for 
which there is capacity, Dominion will award the rights on a prorated basis.

Please include in your written request the mid number or a map of the 
proposed 
location where you will be requesting to install compression.  Also include 
the incremental volume you are wishing to transport under the compression 
agreement.  Your name, company name and address, state of incorporation, 
phone and fax number, as well as an e-mail address, if available, should 
be included (please print or type).

Forward this information to:   
    Joseph A. Thompson
    Manager, Business Development
    Dominion Transmission
Gathering & Production Division
    500 Davisson Run Road
    Clarksburg, WV  26301

After all requests are received, we will review the request and make a 
determination on granting compression based on capacity available and the 
capacity requests.  You will be contacted as soon as possible after 
June 23, 2000 to notify you of those requests that have been approved.  
Please realize that this is a "window" and the opportunity will close 
after Noon on June 23, 2000.

I hope that this will provide opportunity for you to increase the value 
of your production facilities, and I look forward to working with you on 
this opportunity to add compression.  You can contact Joe Thompson at 
(304) 623-8709 or Dan Stuart at (304) 623-8705 with any questions you may 
have regarding this compression  "open season" request on Dominion Gathering.

Sincerely, 
H. Dale Rexrode
Director, Producer Services & Business Development

Posting #2
APPALACHIAN PRODUCER NOTICE

POSTED May 23, 2000

Dear West Virginia Producer,

Over the last several years, Dominion Transmission has worked hard providing 
additional value to producers on its gathering system and through innovative 
projects and joint ventures.  In continuing with that process to bring you 
more value for your local production and to improve the efficiency of our 
gathering system, we would like to continue a process where compression 
into our gathering system may be approved.  We have been able to grant a 
limited number of these requests in the past, and would now like to make 
this opportunity somewhat more widely available to the producers.

For this second offering, the process we will use is as follows:  For a 
period of 30 days, beginning 12:00 Noon on May 24, 2000, the Gathering and 
Production Division of Dominion Transmission will accept applications for 
compression rights into its gathering system for gas feeding its SMITHBURG, 
COLLINS, MAXWELL AND NEW OXFORD  compressor stations.  The Dominion "bubbles" 
affected are 4401, 4403, 4413.   Dominion recognizes that, although very 
limited, there does exist the incremental capacity for throughput through 
these compressor stations.  The incremental capacity authorized through new 
compression agreements will not exceed the limit Dominion determines to be 
the capacity of the existing compressors.  Dominion will attempt to be 
flexible 
in approving the applications it receives, but will limit approved 
applications 
so as to not unreasonably interfere with the production from the existing 
non-compressed gas entering the system.  Please submit your written 
application 
to Joe Thompson at the Dominion Gathering & Production Office.  The 
application 
must indicate the amount of "incremental" gas for the specific compression 
agreement.  Dominion recognizes that the installation of compression requires 
differing time frames.  We will balance that consideration with our need to 
insure that the application process is not abused to the disadvantage of 
other 
producers; therefore, once granted, the applicant must have the compression 
in 
place and operable within six months of Dominion's approval, or the rights to 
all unconstructed capacity will be forfeited.  In the event that more 
requests 
for compression rights for incremental gas are received than for which there 
is 
capacity, Dominion will award the rights on a prorated basis.

Please include in your written request the mid number or a map of the 
proposed 
location where you will be requesting to install compression.  Also include 
the 
incremental volume you are wishing to transport under the compression 
agreement.  Your name, company name and address, state of incorporation, 
phone and fax number, as well as an e-mail address, if available, should be 
included (please print or type).

Forward this information to:   
    Joseph A. Thompson
    Manager, Business Development
    Dominion Transmission
Gathering & Production Division
    500 Davisson Run Road
    Clarksburg, WV  26301

After all requests are received, we will review the request and make a 
determination on granting compression based on capacity available and the 
capacity requests.  You will be contacted as soon as possible after 
June 23, 2000 to notify you of those requests that have been approved.  
Please realize that this is a "window" and the opportunity will close 
after Noon on June 23, 2000.

I hope that this will provide opportunity for you to increase the value of 
your production facilities, and I look forward to working with you on this 
opportunity to add compression.  You can contact Joe Thompson at 
(304) 623-8709 or Dan Stuart at (304) 623-8705 with any questions you may 
have regarding this compression  "open season" request on Dominion Gathering.

Sincerely, 
H. Dale Rexrode
Director, Producer Services & Business 
Development                             

Posting #3
APPALACHIAN PRODUCER NOTICE

POSTED May 23, 2000

Dear West Virginia Producer,

Over the last several years, Dominion Transmission has worked hard providing 
additional value to producers on its gathering system and through innovative 
projects and joint ventures.  In continuing with that process to bring you 
more value for your local production and to improve the efficiency of our 
gathering system, we would like to continue a process where compression into 
our gathering system may be approved.  We have been able to grant a limited 
number of these requests in the past, and would now like to make this 
opportunity somewhat more widely available to the producers.

For this second offering, the process we will use is as follows:  For a 
period of 30 days, beginning 12:00 Noon on May 24, 2000, the Gathering and 
Production Division of Dominion Transmission will accept applications for 
compression rights into its gathering system for gas feeding its CAMDEN 
compressor station.  The Dominion "bubbles" affected are 3306, 3307, 3401, 
3402, 3403, 3406, 3407, 3408 & 3409.   Dominion recognizes that, although 
limited, there does exist the incremental capacity for throughput through 
these compressor stations.  The incremental capacity authorized through 
new compression agreements will not exceed the limit Dominion determines 
to be the capacity of the existing compressors.  Dominion will attempt to 
be flexible in approving the applications it receives, but will limit 
approved 
applications so as to not unreasonably interfere with the production from the 
existing non-compressed gas entering the system.  Please submit your written 
application to Joe Thompson at the Dominion Gathering & Production Office.  
The application must indicate the amount of "incremental" gas for the 
specific compression agreement.  Dominion recognizes that the installation 
of compression requires differing time frames.  We will balance that 
consideration with our need to insure that the application process is not 
abused to the disadvantage of other producers; therefore, once granted, 
the applicant must have the compression in place and operable within six 
months of Dominion's approval, or the rights to all unconstructed capacity 
will be forfeited.  In the event that more requests for compression rights 
for incremental gas are received than for which there is capacity, Dominion 
will award the rights on a prorated basis.

Please include in your written request the mid number or a map of the 
proposed location where you will be requesting to install compression.  
Also include the incremental volume you are wishing to transport under 
the compression agreement.  Your name, company name and address, state 
of incorporation, phone and fax number, as well as an e-mail address, if 
available, should be included (please print or type).

Forward this information to:   
    Joseph A. Thompson
    Manager, Business Development
    Dominion Transmission
Gathering & Production Division
    500 Davisson Run Road
    Clarksburg, WV  26301

After all requests are received, we will review the request and make a 
determination on granting compression based on capacity available and the 
capacity requests.  You will be contacted as soon as possible after 
June 23, 2000 to notify you of those requests that have been approved.  
Please realize that this is a "window" and the opportunity will close 
after Noon on June 23, 2000.

I hope that this will provide opportunity for you to increase the value 
of your production facilities, and I look forward to working with you on 
this opportunity to add compression.  You can contact Joe Thompson at 
(304) 623-8709 or Dan Stuart at (304) 623-8705 with any questions you may 
have regarding this compression  "open season" request on Dominion Gathering.

Sincerely, 
H. Dale Rexrode
Director, Producer Services & Business Development                           

Posting #4
                                          Posted May 9 ,2000 9:30 a.m.      

Dear West Virginia Producer,

Over the last several years, Dominion Transmission has worked hard providing
additional value to producers on its gathering system and through innovative 
projects and joint ventures.  In continuing with that process to bring you 
more
value for your local production and to improve the efficiency of our gathering
system, we would like to continue a process where compression into our 
gathering
system may be approved.  We have been able to grant a limited number of these
requests in the past, and would now like to make this opportunity somewhat 
more 
widely available to the producers.

For this second offering, the process we will use is as follows: 
For a period of 30 days, beginning 12:00 Noon on May 10, 2000, the Gathering 
and Production Division of Dominion Transmission will accept applications for
compression rights into its gathering system for gas feeding its JONES and 
ORMA
compressor stations.  The Dominion "bubbles" affected are 3205, 3206 and 3207 
for Jones station and 3201, 3202, 3203 and 3204 for Orma station.   Dominion 
recognizes that, although limited, there does exist the incremental capacity 
for throughput through these compressor stations.  The incremental capacity
authorized through new compression agreements will not exceed the limit
Dominion determines to be the capacity of the existing compressors. 
Dominion will attempt to be flexible in approving the applications it 
receives,
but will limit approved applications so as to not unreasonably interfere with 
the production from the existing non-compressed gas entering the system. 
Please submit your written application to Joe Thompson at the Dominion 
Gathering & Production Office.  The application must indicate the amount of
"incremental" gas for the specific compression agreement.  Dominion 
recognizes 
that the installation of compression requires differing time frames.  We will
balance that consideration with our need to insure that the application 
process
is not abused to the disadvantage of other producers; therefore, once granted,
the applicant must have the compression in place and operable within six 
months
of Dominion's approval, or the rights to all unconstructed capacity will be
forfeited.  In the event that more requests for compression rights for 
incremental gas are received than for which there is capacity, Dominion
will award the rights on a prorated basis.

Please include in your written request the mid number or a map of the
proposed location where you will be requesting to install compression.  Also
include the incremental volume you are wishing to transport under the
compression agreement.  Your name, company name and address, state of 
incorporation, phone and fax number, as well as an e-mail address, if 
available,
should be included (please print or type).

Forward this information to:   
    Joseph A. Thompson
    Manager, Business Development
    Dominion Transmission
                                Gathering & Production Division
    500 Davisson Run Road
    Clarksburg, WV  26301

After all requests are received, we will review the request and make a
determination on granting compression based on capacity available and
the capacity requests.  You will be contacted as soon as possible after
June 12, 2000 to notify you of those requests that have been approved.  
Please realize that this is a "window" and the opportunity will close after
Noon on June 12, 2000.

I hope that this will provide opportunity for you to increase the value of 
your production facilities, and I look forward to working with you on this 
opportunity to add compression.  You can contact Joe Thompson at 
(304) 623-8709 or Dan Stuart at (304) 623-8705 with any questions you may have
regarding this compression  "open season" request on Dominion Gathering.

Since rely, 
H. Dale Rexrode
Di rector, Producer Services & Business Development

Posting #5
                                                  Posted May 9, 2000 9:07 a.m.

 Dear West Virginia Producer,

Over the last several years, Dominion Transmission has worked hard providing 
additional value to producers on its gathering system and 
through innovative projects and joint ventures.  In continuing with 
that process to bring you more value for your local production and to 
improve the efficiency of our gathering system, we would like to continue a
process where compression into our gathering system may be approved.  
We have been able to grant a limited number of these requests in the past, 
and would now like to make this opportunity somewhat more widely available to 
the producers.

For this second offering, the process we will use is as follows:  
For a period of 30 days, beginning 12:00 Noon on May 10, 2000, 
the Gathering and Production Division of Dominion Transmission will accept
applications for compression rights into its gathering system for gas 
feeding the Barbour County High Pressure System.  The Dominion "bubble"
affected is 4205.   Dominion recognizes that, although limited, there does
exist the incremental capacity for throughput through these compressor 
stations.
The incremental capacity authorized through new compression agreements 
will not exceed the limit Dominion determines to be the capacity of the 
pipeline system.  Dominion will attempt to be flexible in approving the 
applications it receives, but will limit approved applications so as to not 
unreasonably interfere with the production from the existing non-compressed 
gas entering the system.  Please submit your written application to 
Joe Thompson at the Dominion Gathering & Production Office.  
The application must indicate the amount of "incremental" gas for the 
specific compression agreement.  Dominion recognizes that the installation 
of compression requires differing time frames.  We will balance that 
consideration with our need to insure that the application process is 
not abused to the disadvantage of other producers; therefore, once granted, 
the applicant must have the compression in place and operable within 
six months of Dominion's approval, or the rights to all unconstructed 
capacity will be forfeited.  In the event that more requests for compression 
rights for incremental gas are received than for which there is capacity, 
Dominion will award the rights on a prorated basis.

Please include in your written request the mid number or a map of the 
proposed location where you will be requesting to install compression. 
Also include the incremental volume you are wishing to transport under 
the compression agreement.  Your name, company name and address, 
state of incorporation, phone and fax number, as well as an e-mail address,
if available, should be included (please print or type).

Forward this information to:   
    Joseph A. Thompson
    Manager, Business Development
    Dominion Transmission
                                Gathering & Production Division
    500 Davisson Run Road
    Clarksburg, WV  26301

After all requests are received, we will review the request and make a 
determination on granting compression based on capacity available and the 
capacity requests.  You will be contacted as soon as possible after June 12, 
2000
to notify you of those requests that have been approved.  Please realize that
this is a "window" and the opportunity will close after Noon on June 12, 2000.

I hope that this will provide opportunity for you to increase the value
of your production facilities, and I look forward to working with you on this 
opportunity to add compression.  You can contact Joe Thompson at (304) 
623-8709
or Dan Stuart at (304) 623-8705 with any questions you may have regarding 
this compression  "open season" request on Dominion Gathering.

Sincerely, 
H. Dale Rexrode
Director, Producer Services & Business Development