Subject: Re: STOI Overinjection for May 31st and EOM
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 02:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

To ensure everyone is on the same page.

500,000 over May's MMIQ was already approved and in TCO's gas control records.
200,000 to 300,000 additional was approved on Thursday, May 25, with Steve 
Stonestreet, Julie Watkins, and Brian Adams, verbally on the phone.

Enron should have a total of 800,000 on gas control's books over May's MMIQ. 
Joann needs a total of 822,000 to overinject for the month. Per my 
conversation with Mike Ng, he will ask for the incremental 22,000; for a 
total of 822,000. Mike will let us know if the incremental 22,000 has been 
approved.

Joann also needs the 59,520 for May 31st for a daily overinjection which has 
already been approved by Don Belcher at TCO.

Julie/Steve, please pass this note to Mike.... I don't have his e-mail 
address.

Thank you for your help.

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Joann Collins                           05/30/2000 08:58 AM

To: Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dick Jenkins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joan 
Veselack/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: STOI Overinjection for May 31st and EOM

Chris,  Mike Ng w/TCO has approved the EOM overinjection into storage of 
72,000 according to gas control they had already approved 500,000 for May.
Also Don Becher w/gas control has approved for tomorrow a overinjection of  
59,520 .  Total net 107,520dth.

thanks
joann

---------------------- Forwarded by Joann Collins/Corp/Enron on 05/30/2000 
08:43 AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Joann Collins                           05/26/2000 08:43 AM

To: Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dick Jenkins/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Joan Veselack/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Robert Allwein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Katherine L 
Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: STOI Overinjection for May 27 - 30th

Humphreys  w/TCO gas control approved 37,000 overinjection for 5/27-30. 
  Total net 84,963dth into storage.

thanks
joann

---------------------- Forwarded by Joann Collins/Corp/Enron on 05/26/2000 
08:35 AM ---------------------------

Chris Germany@ECT
05/26/2000 08:14 AM
To: Alicia Perkins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dick Jenkins/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: David Oliver/HOU/ECT@ECT, Crystal Hyde/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joan 
Veselack/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Joann Collins/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Robert 
Allwein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Goodell/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: CGAS Storage

I made some big changes to the CGAS storage deals 268094 (no changes on this 
ticket), 268090, and 268093.

Over the 4 day weekend we are over injecting 195,600 dth.  We will show this 
volume coming out in June.  I also made about a 7,000 dth change to the 
volumes coming out in August.

I am still showing most of the withdrawal of the ENA balance in August.

Let me know if you have any questions.