Subject: Re: Monthly Pricing
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 01:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

Chris--Have you given us daily swing pricing for June?   The latest 
information
that I had was for May (below).

Thanks.

[email-masked] on 05/15/2000 09:08:16 AM

To: Doug Kinney/CES/ColumbiaGas@COLUMBIAGAS, Jeffrey
Porter/CES/ColumbiaGas@COLUMBIAGAS, Charles Dalphon [NOTES.cdalpho]@LMS
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Monthly Pricing

Done, please review the following zones.  They are different from last month's
pricing.

TGT Zone 4 <=== the biggest change
Tenn Z6
And I added CGLF Onshore and CGLF Mainline.

I don't know if we will have CGLF changes or not but I wanted to set up 
pricing
to take care of it.

(See attached file: 2000ces05.xls)

 - 2000ces05.xls