Subject: Re: PNG Local Production July 00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 02:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

That sounds wonderful to me.
For East Ohio user id is "boydh2", password is "boydh4"
For Peoples user id is "boydh1", password is "boydh6"

If you guys are still working on the CPA or NYSEG local, I MIGHT be able to
help with that better so please let me know.  I'm so glad you cleared this up
with Sampson!

Thanks,
Kara

[email-masked] on 07/18/2000 05:22:49 PM
Please respond to [email-masked]

To: [email-masked], Kara
Destephanis/CES/ColumbiaGas@COLUMBIAGAS
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: Re: PNG Local Production July 00

Actually, we should be nominating only 4,000 month from Power Gas and 300
day from Phillips Production.  That works out to about 429 day.

I just spoke to Samson and he agrees the volume for July should only be
4,000 for the month.

AND Angie (my super fantastic, can't say enough good things about her, will
probably be my boss someday and sometimes acts like it,  CNG scheduler) has
agreed to help out any way she can.  She knows escript pretty well.  Chat
with Doug, if you guys agree, Angie can use your ID and password and figure
out how to run all the reports we need back to January.  Also, we will not
know the actuals for July production until September sometime.

Effective August 1st, the Phillip's wells should be transferred to
Clinton's brand new pool and Clinton will also nominate the Power Gas pool
gas.

Doug, John Singer said he does not have any production reports from Heidi.
With Angie's help, we could probably clear up the CNG LDC activity fairly
easy.

Let me know what you guys think.

[email-masked] on 07/18/2000 02:02:39 PM

To:   " - [email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, " -
      [email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
cc:   " - *Kinney, Doug" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  PNG Local Production July 00

Hi Paul and Chris,
 Our friend Sampson at Power Gas still maintains that their local
production behind PNG has not been nominated for July yet, which was 7500
dth/month.  Did you guys do a deal for this gas too?  He usually nominates
it
all on one day, so Clinton/CES needs to coordinate with him what day to do
it
on (right now the gas is out there on his side on the 17th).  I know Heidi
nominated the Phillips gas baseloaded thru the month at 443/day, but I was
not
sure about the Power, until I checked and sure enough the nom isn't out
there
yet.
 I can get help nominating it from PNG to get it through CES' pool but I
want to make sure that's what we need to do.  Just give me the word and I
will
call Sampson to get it done, but I will make it clear to him that this is
the
last month he'll need to talk to me about it.  Thank you very much for the
clarifications!

Kara D. aka the lone ranger at CES