Subject: CES FOM August 2000 Volume request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

The attached file contains CES's first-of-the-month daily volume requirements
for August 2000.  This request is submitted 3 business days prior to NYMEX
close for the month of August.   The file contains volumes to be delivered to
the citygate as well as volumes to be injected into storage consistent with 
the
theoretical storage injection schedule.

Please note that for the month of August '00 CES is not purchasing additional
volumes of gas from Enron for delivery to MME behind COH under a separate 
deal,
as was done in June and July.   Also, CES is not ordering any volumes in 
August
for Honeywell (formerly Allied Signal) which ceased to be a CES customer at 
the
end of March 2000.

Please call me if you have questions or problems with the attached request.

Doug Kinney
Ph:  703-561-6339
Fax:  703-561-7317

 - Aug00_FOM_Req.xls