Subject: Transportation & Storage Contracts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 07:00:00 -0800 (PST)

---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Germany/HOU/ECT on 12/23/99 02:59 
PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 12/23/99 02:31:55 PM
To: Dan Junek/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT, "        -         
*Goodell, Scott" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: Transportation & Storage Contracts

Attached is the latest file on capacity.  I have updated the C&I list for
releases from O&R on Columbia Gulf and TCO, from BUG on TETCO and from LILCO 
on
Transco.  I have updated the Choice list for releases from Atlanta on CNG,
Sonat, South Georgia and Transco.   On the Wholesale list, I have reflected 
the
releases that we have made on Columbia Gulf, TCO and TETCO from capacity
associated with the Penn Fuel asset management deal and for the release from
South Jersey on Transco.  All of these changes are highlighted in blue.  The
following releases have not yet taken place for 1/2000, but should happen on
Monday or Tuesday:

C&I

CNG - Release from Hope for sale to Bayer
CNG - NiMo customers
TCO - Release from Eagle Point for sale to COH customers
TETCO - Dayton Power & Light customers
Texas Gas - Dayton Power & Light customers
Transco - PSNC customers
Trunkline - Dayton Power & Light customers

Choice

East Tennessee - Atlanta customers
Midwestern - NIPSCO customers
NGPL - NIPSCO customers
Tennessee - Atlanta customers

If you have any questions, please call Scott Goodell or myself.

 - Transport Master List for                     Enron.xls