Subject: January 1, 2, 3, Tn ZN6 citygates
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 11:49:00 -0800 (PST)

---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Germany/HOU/ECT on 12/28/99 07:47 
PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 12/28/99 02:21:36 PM
To: Dan Junek/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: January 1, 2, 3, Tn ZN6 citygates

---------------------- Forwarded by Paul Drexelius/CES/ColumbiaGas on 12/28/99
02:28 PM ---------------------------

Marianne Stiles
12/28/99 02:17 PM

To: Karen Bobb/CES/ColumbiaGas@ColumbiaGas
cc: Noel Bartlo/CES/ColumbiaGas@ColumbiaGas, Scott
Goodell/CES/ColumbiaGas@ColumbiaGas, Paul 
Drexelius/CES/ColumbiaGas@ColumbiaGas
Subject: January 1, 2, 3, Tn ZN6 citygates

Karen - All but S. Ct. and Boston Gas are good to nom.   Please let me know
k#'s.   Scott called me earlier and told me we are expecting a capacity piece
of 1000 dth and we bought the remaining delivered.   Whom did we purchase the
delivered from?   (I would like to call the supplier and give them the
breakdown so that I can get a contract number).

Noel - Also as per our earlier conversation, Yankee is giving me until 4:30
p.m. to turn in a contract # for their noms.   They are quoting their tariff 
as
we have never turned our contract number in to them on time.    I need a
contract number for Tennesse and AGT for Yankee.   It is urgent.