Subject: Re: Equitrans
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 07:02:00 -0800 (PST)

Chris, I don't believe that this is real. Sounds like a CES system mistake. 
Let
us know what you find Scott. Thanks.

[email-masked] on 01/12/2000 07:27:18 PM
Please respond to [email-masked]

To: Noel Bartlo/CES/ColumbiaGas@COLUMBIAGAS, Paul Drexelius
[NOTES.pdrexel]@LMSOV
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]
Subject: Equitrans

I have very little info on this deal.  Who pays for the FT on Equitrans?
Contract 270, volume=1,000/day, start date = 7/1/97, max demand, all receipts
and all deliveries, AND the end date is 10/31/2099 (looks suspicious to me).
Scott is trying to find the term of this deal from Equitrans.  I believe
Equitrans did say this is a capacity release deal.

Scott, I'm going to list this as a wholesale deal for now.  It was not on my
wholesale transport worksheet from Mark Breese.  Please email everyone with 
the
end date when you find out.  Also, please find out who the releasing shipper 
is
and the primary receipt and delivery points.

Thanks