Subject: Re: NYSEG 1/27 and NIMO
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 06:58:00 -0800 (PST)

I do not know the meter number.  I just know the OP area and Mkt area, I am 
not
aware of the MLI as I did not anticipate working from home I did not bring my
chart with me.  Please look it up.      NYSEG Op 2 Mkt 21  - the mli will be
listed if you look up NYSEG in Op 2 Mkt 21.
Joann could help you with this if you all don't have access to this 
chart/info.

Thanks.

Brian Perrone
01/26/2000 09:33 AM

To: Heidi Boyd/CES/ColumbiaGas@ColumbiaGas
cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: NYSEG 1/27 and NIMO

What is the meter #?

Heidi Boyd
01/26/2000 08:28 AM

To: Brian Perrone/CES/ColumbiaGas@ColumbiaGas, [email-masked]
cc:
Subject: NYSEG 1/27 and NIMO

Hey guys,

Just wanted to confirm that that NIMO gas 300 East Meter and actually just 214
to the West Meter was purchased through the EOM.

ALSO

At NYSEG, I need to purchase TCO  300dth/day from 1/27 to 1/31 to send to Mkt
21.  I believe that it is Op 2, Mkt 21, please check with Joann Collins to
double check that Op area, I don't have my chart with me.

Please let me know ASAP.  Thanks!