Subject: Re: TCO STOW Overage - 1/24 - NEED ANSWER
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 02:35:00 -0800 (PST)

What's the final answer.... do you need the enduser gas or do you want me to 
cut the enduser gas? P

 If you really need the enduser gas... the only other option is for me... is 
to beg TCO to let me inject some pool gas into storage for that gas day to 
avoid the $10 withdrawal penalty... but we would still incur the overrun 
charge plus the additional overrun charge to get the gas into storage. Need a 
decision by 1 pm CST time on Monday, January 31st. Thank you!!!! 

Please pass this note to Melissa... still don't have her e-mail address.

Can't wait for it to warm up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

   

	From:  Joan Veselack                           01/27/2000 07:38 PM

To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], Chris 
Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dick Jenkins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Hendrickson/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joann 
Collins/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Robert Allwein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Neal/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: TCO STOW Overage - 1/24

Kara/Heidi, please give this to Brian and Melissa.

Because the burns significantly increased on 1/24 from the forecasted amount 
(+16749). Contract #63281 was over-run and Storage #51407 was over-withdrawn. 
Contract over-run is $.21 per dkt and storage over-withdrawls are $10 per dkt.

Because the forecast was lower, I let Joann use the extra space for CES 
Enduser Market. TCO will let me cut gas to CES Enduser Markets as a retro. 
Not sure if you want this gas to flow or try to make it up over the weekend. 
If you need the gas to flow because of OFO penalties, maybe the storage 
over-withdrawal is cheaper than incurring OFO penalties. Please tell me what 
you want me to do. Need to do the retro's ASAP while TCO is still feeling 
generous.

FYI, the traders at Enron talked to Noel Bartlo on Tuesday. Noel said any 
costs over the space that retail had (134,710 for choice), Enron had the 
right to pass on the costs. I really hope the Noel communicated that to CES 
Retail. I would hate to have a huge misunderstanding between Enron and CES 
Retail. Remember, we schedulers are caught in the middle... and don't try to 
cause unnecessary pain.

63281/236 coh 7-1  2934/2872
63281/170 coh 7-5  1922/1881
63281/99 coh 5-2  427/418
63281/221 cpa8-35 1639/1604
63281/220 cpa8-35 511/500

Total    7433/7275