Subject: Re: TCO STOW Overage - 1/24 - NEED ANSWER
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 07:30:00 -0800 (PST)

We shall talk on Monday.    There was a discussion about this on Friday, Noel,
Phil, Melissa, Joanne and myself.    Someone will be in touch on Monday.

[email-masked] on 01/29/2000 11:37:23 AM
Please respond to [email-masked]

To: Kara Destephanis/CES/ColumbiaGas@COLUMBIAGAS, Heidi
Boyd/CES/ColumbiaGas@COLUMBIAGAS, Marianne Stiles/CES/ColumbiaGas@COLUMBIAGAS,
[email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], Kim 
Novsek
Bizik/CES/ColumbiaGas@COLUMBIAGAS
Subject: Re: TCO STOW Overage - 1/24 - NEED ANSWER

What's the final answer.... do you need the enduser gas or do you want me
to cut the enduser gas? P

 If you really need the enduser gas... the only other option is for me...
is to beg TCO to let me inject some pool gas into storage for that gas day
to avoid the $10 withdrawal penalty... but we would still incur the overrun
charge plus the additional overrun charge to get the gas into storage. Need
a decision by 1 pm CST time on Monday, January 31st. Thank you!!!!

Please pass this note to Melissa... still don't have her e-mail address.

Can't wait for it to warm up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 (Embedded
 image moved
 to file:      From:  Joan Veselack
 pic29906.pcx) 01/27/2000 07:38 PM

To:   [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:   [email-masked], [email-masked],
      Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dick Jenkins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott
      Hendrickson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victor
      Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joann Collins/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Robert
      Allwein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Neal/HOU/ECT@ECT

Subject:  TCO STOW Overage - 1/24

Kara/Heidi, please give this to Brian and Melissa.

Because the burns significantly increased on 1/24 from the forecasted
amount (+16749). Contract #63281 was over-run and Storage #51407 was
over-withdrawn. Contract over-run is $.21 per dkt and storage
over-withdrawls are $10 per dkt.

Because the forecast was lower, I let Joann use the extra space for CES
Enduser Market. TCO will let me cut gas to CES Enduser Markets as a retro.
Not sure if you want this gas to flow or try to make it up over the
weekend. If you need the gas to flow because of OFO penalties, maybe the
storage over-withdrawal is cheaper than incurring OFO penalties. Please
tell me what you want me to do. Need to do the retro's ASAP while TCO is
still feeling generous.

FYI, the traders at Enron talked to Noel Bartlo on Tuesday. Noel said any
costs over the space that retail had (134,710 for choice), Enron had the
right to pass on the costs. I really hope the Noel communicated that to CES
Retail. I would hate to have a huge misunderstanding between Enron and CES
Retail. Remember, we schedulers are caught in the middle... and don't try
to cause unnecessary pain.

63281/236 coh 7-1        2934/2872
63281/170 coh 7-5        1922/1881
63281/99  coh 5-2        427/418
63281/221 cpa8-35   1639/1604
63281/220 cpa8-35   511/500

Total                    7433/7275

 - pic29906.pcx