Subject: Re: market exits
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 00:42:00 -0800 (PST)

Since they are pulling out of Major Accounts, not Retail, do we know how much 
of their volume at each location falls under Major Accounts?

Chris Germany
02/22/2000 07:17 AM
To: Colleen Sullivan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Neal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott 
Goodell/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Joan Veselack/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Joann 
Collins/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Robert Allwein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Molly 
LaFuze/HOU/ECT@ECT, Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tricia Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Joe A Casas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cora Pendergrass/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jeffrey T 
Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: market exits

FYI, not the markets I was hoping to see.

---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Germany/HOU/ECT on 02/22/2000 07:13 
AM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 02/21/2000 04:21:43 PM
To: " - [email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
cc: " - [email-masked]" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: market exits

Chris,

As I indicated on our call about a week ago, CES Retail is attempting to exit 
a
number of current markets for Major Accounts business only.  The list that
we're contemplating includes CKY, CG&E, DP&L, East Ohio, Indiana Gas, Western
Kentucky, CVA, COH, and BGE.  Again, for those LDCs where we participate in
Choice programs, we will continue to serve those customers.

We are trying to have this accomplished prior to March flow so that we can 
take
March 2000 forward out of our physical requirements from Enron.

I'll keep you apprised as additional information becomes available.

Thanks,

Melissa