Subject: New Power Deals
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 05:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sherry,   Please zero out deal 516286. It's already been actualized.  I 
talked to Chris and he said it should have been killed. It was pathed to 
offset the sale to NEW POWER on 521475.  The sale to 521475 should be coming 
out of our pool.  There is a path out there for you to actualize that has 
been tracked and balanced.  Hopefully that will fix the problem. Let us know 
if you need anything else.THANKS!
---------------------- Forwarded by Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT on 04/16/2001 
01:41 PM ---------------------------

Alvin Thompson@ENRON
04/12/2001 03:39 PM
To: Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sherry Anastas/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: New Power Deals

---------------------- Forwarded by Alvin Thompson/Corp/Enron on 04/12/2001 
02:38 PM ---------------------------

Chris Germany@ECT
12/06/2000 01:53 PM
To: Alvin Thompson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Joann Collins/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Michael H Garred/HOU/EES@EES, Jeffrey Porter/HOU/EES@EES 

Subject: New Power Deals

Dick will be doing some deals with New Power that is seperate from the "Asset 
Management" deal.  Following are the spot deals Dick has done with Mike Garred

Deal  Vol  Price  Comment
516083  10000  8.00  sell to NP for the 5th at the pool
521475  20000  8.28  sell to NP for the 6th-31st at the pool - I killed deal 
516286 which was in Sitara as a purchase from NP.
510586  1435  7.20  buy from NP at WGL on the 1st
513896  1500  7.25  buy from NP at WGL on the 2nd-4th

These deals have no impact on the "asset management" deal with New Power.