Subject: Re: CNR Contracts.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 00:07:00 -0800 (PST)

Hey Team!  Ms.  "Terry" Franklin is part of the team now.  Make sure you copy 
her on any appalachian/local production issues.  She will be the one setting 
this up in Sitara in the future.

Thanks.
---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Germany/HOU/ECT on 03/06/2000 08:05 
AM ---------------------------

Joan Veselack@ENRON
03/06/2000 07:59 AM
To: Robert Allwein/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
[email-masked], John M Singer/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Heidi 
Griffith/DUB/EES@EES 
Subject: Re: CNR Contracts.  

I called Jill Linkenauger Friday afternoon... haven't heard back. My plan is 
to talk to her and then Kevin McCracken at CNR to have this agency switch 
over by April 1st. I thought it was done... but not 100% sure.

Robert Allwein@ECT
03/06/2000 07:25 AM
To: Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Joan Veselack/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: CNR Contracts.

Hey cats. Sylvia needs to know if we are agent for CES regarding CNR 
contracts. I began setting up the contracts on Friday, but she stopped me in 
the middle cuz she wants to make sure that we are setting them up correctly. 
I have 50 to 70 to set up. Please let me know what you know. - Thanks, Rob