Subject: Re: CNG-Kriscott
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 00:33:00 -0800 (PST)

These meters were all at Hastings agg point.

Chris Germany@ECT
03/07/2000 12:39 PM
To: Heidi Griffith/DUB/EES@EES, Wade R Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gloria G 
Barkowsky/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Mary Theresa Franklin/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: CNG-Kriscott  

Can you tell me which pools this impacts and how much by pool (hastings, 
Bridgeport ...)

To: Wade R Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, Molly LaFuze/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris 
Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gloria G Barkowsky/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: James T Javins/DUB/EES@EES 
Subject: CNG-Kriscott

FYI.  I received a letter today from Ed Arnold with Kriscott Inc. stating 
that they will be terminating their CNG gas contract effective 5/1/2000.  For 
volume purposes, his four meters produced about 3,000 dths a month.  Let me 
know if anyone wants a copy of the letter.

Thanks,
HG