Subject: Re: SST Storage Injection Contract for Choice - PLEASE READ
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 05:05:00 -0800 (PST)

Jeff Porter and I have discussed this several times over the last week.

To: Joan Veselack/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: [email-masked]@ENRON, Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott 
Goodell/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victor 
Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joann Collins/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Robert 
Allwein/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Hodge/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Re: SST Storage Injection Contract for Choice - PLEASE READ  

The Choice program storage is to be negotiated by CES-Retail.  In fact, our 
agreement with CES Retail says that they will give us actual volumes for our 
storage schedule by March 15.   Chris, have you called CES to see how they're 
coming along with the schedule?  It would be a nice, gentle reminder to call 
them a week in advance (which is today), so they can start putting it 
together.  

Joan Veselack@ENRON
03/07/2000 01:49 PM
To: [email-masked], Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott 
Goodell/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joann 
Collins/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Robert Allwein/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Hodge/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Colleen Sullivan/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: SST Storage Injection Contract for Choice - PLEASE READ

To ensure we are all on the same page... how does the renewal of this 
contract work for April 1?

If I remember correctly, the injection contract is from April 1st to October 
31st. Who negotiates this with the CDC??? 

John Hodge thought it was Doug Mckinney in Herndon. However, the storage 
becomes Enron's on April 1st. So... does Enron negotiate?

Chris, Scott, and Doug... please determine how this will be coordinated. 
Don't want this to fall through the cracks.... due to the transition.

Thanks for your help!!!