Subject: Re: SST Storage Injection Contract for Choice - PLEASE READ
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 00:47:00 -0800 (PST)

Scott -
We received from Melissa Flewellyn a storage proxy schedule on March 15, as 
required per the contract.  Is Jeff's e-mail indicating that there is a 
change to this document?  I will forward to you separately the memo from 
Melissa showing this schedule.

Scott Goodell@ENRON
03/16/2000 10:34 AM
To: Colleen Sullivan/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: SST Storage Injection Contract for Choice - PLEASE READ  

Jeff Porter at CES said in a 3/16 email...

 as of 4/1/00, CES' SST capacity on TCO will decrease. We have
 submitted a request to COH for Storage Capacity and Transport (FSS & SST) for
 the 00-01 season. COH should have the actual numbers late Friday, but I have
 made a guesstimate below. You only get 50% of your Oct-Mar WD capacity for
 Apr-Sep Inj, which could be around 50,000 dth/d. The numbers below are from
 3/00, so 4/00 should be smaller, but I will forward to you as soon as I can.

Which means we will not have the volumes until 3/17.  Is it a problem that it 
wasn't March 15?
Scott

Colleen Sullivan@ECT
03/08/2000 08:43 AM
To: Joan Veselack/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: [email-masked]@ENRON, Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott 
Goodell/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victor 
Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joann Collins/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Robert 
Allwein/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Hodge/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: SST Storage Injection Contract for Choice - PLEASE READ  

The Choice program storage is to be negotiated by CES-Retail.  In fact, our 
agreement with CES Retail says that they will give us actual volumes for our 
storage schedule by March 15.   Chris, have you called CES to see how they're 
coming along with the schedule?  It would be a nice, gentle reminder to call 
them a week in advance (which is today), so they can start putting it 
together.  

Joan Veselack@ENRON
03/07/2000 01:49 PM
To: [email-masked], Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott 
Goodell/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joann 
Collins/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Robert Allwein/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Hodge/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Colleen Sullivan/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: SST Storage Injection Contract for Choice - PLEASE READ

To ensure we are all on the same page... how does the renewal of this 
contract work for April 1?

If I remember correctly, the injection contract is from April 1st to October 
31st. Who negotiates this with the CDC??? 

John Hodge thought it was Doug Mckinney in Herndon. However, the storage 
becomes Enron's on April 1st. So... does Enron negotiate?

Chris, Scott, and Doug... please determine how this will be coordinated. 
Don't want this to fall through the cracks.... due to the transition.

Thanks for your help!!!