Subject: Re: Appalachian Priorities
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 02:41:00 -0800 (PST)

Just to clarify who's on first...

Any requests that relate to Appalachian transport capacity tickets will be 
sent to Terry Franklin.  This includes additional capacity tickets that need 
to be set up, changes that need to be made to existing tickets, etc.

Any requests that relate to CES Appalachian purchase deals in Sitara will be 
handled by Wade Price.  Wade will continue setting up new deals, adding 
meters to deals, adjusting prices (based on information provided by John 
Singer), etc.

Once the deal is in the supply list and the appropriate service contract 
shows up in the service list, a request will be sent to Logistics to path the 
deal.  

Please let me know if anyone sees a problem with going forward this way.  
Thanks.

Carrie Hollomon
03/07/2000 06:15 PM
To: Brenda H Fletcher/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimberly S Olinger/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff 
Coates/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeanne Wukasch/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Katherine L 
Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Robert Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryce Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gloria G 
Barkowsky/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wade R Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, John M 
Singer/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Joan Veselack/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Susan 
Harrison/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dana Daigle/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Stephanie 
Sever/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Appalachian Priorities

Hello!

As you know, Terry Franklin is beginning to transition into the Appalachian 
coordination role.  We spent time today with Bryce Baxter, Wade Price, and 
Gloria Barkowsky to determine how best to attack the current issues.

As Job 1, we determined that Terry's time is best utilized on transportation 
contract set-up.  Of course, Terry "job description" includes other tasks, 
but at this time, this is her #1 focus.  We decided this for the following 
reasons:

1.  Deals cannot be pathed without transportation contracts set-up in SITARA.
2.  In order to pay the producers and the pipeline, the deals must be pathed 
by Logistics (zero volume paths), and volumes must by allocated (based on 
actuals) by Gloria Barkowsky, Volume Mgmt.
3.  Wade Price, Settlements, is focused on setting up SITARA deals for 
producer wellhead purchases.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Thanks,
Carrie