Subject: Re: CES Pool Gas
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 01:49:00 -0800 (PST)

Sorry guys.  I'm still working on the February invoice to CES.  I estimate 
that everyday this invoice does not get out cost Enron about $4,000 a day.  
Feel free to call my boss Scott Neal about the problems you are having.

---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Germany/HOU/ECT on 03/13/2000 09:46 
AM ---------------------------

Wade R Price
03/13/2000 09:33 AM
To: Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Bryce Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: CES Pool Gas

John Singer told me these two producers' deals expired 12/31/99.  We will not 
need these set up.

Producer   Pipe  Status

Burkland, Richard  CPA  Deal expired 12/31/99 No need to set up

Burkland, WIlliam S  CPA  Deal expired 12/31/99 No need to set up

What is the status on these producers ?  I have invoices and I need to pay 
these ASAP, especially Questa (they are calling).

Questa Petroleum  CPA   Deal  213088 set up with meter number per 9911 pay 
statement.  Production statement for volumes
      received from John Singer 3/8/00

Phoenix Dominion  CPA/Cipco Deal 142669  Producer invoice available for 
information

T & F Operating  PennFuel Invoice in. Deal not set up. Not able to identify 
which Penn Fuel (56 or 56W) on CGAS