Subject: Re: Columbia Gas of Ohio on CGAS for Jan 00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 02:03:00 -0800 (PST)

Do we have an invoice from CGAS of Ohio?  I would like to see it if we do.  I 
don't show any record of a deal like this.  I'm going to send an email to my 
CES contact to see if he shows anything in his notes about this.
---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Germany/HOU/ECT on 03/13/2000 09:58 
AM ---------------------------

Robert Allwein
03/13/2000 08:22 AM
To: Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sandra Dial/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Columbia Gas of Ohio on CGAS for Jan 00  

Sandra, I just have to get with Chris Germany to see if he can confirm this 
deal. I will keep you posted. Thanks, Rob

Chris, Deal # 153683, Please take a look at this and see if you can confirm 
that this was Buy/Sell or incremental. CES or EES? I have a supply but no 
market. Thanks

Victor Lamadrid
03/10/2000 03:21 PM
To: Sandra Dial/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Robert Allwein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Columbia Gas of Ohio on CGAS for Jan 00  

Most likely this is an offset to our term sale to CES on CGAS. Chris prepares 
CES invoices.  I don't know if he is aware of this. Most likely, there is an 
offsetting sale that is not in or we need to back off an existing path and 
replace with this purchase.   

Sandra Dial
03/10/2000 01:33 PM
To: Stephanie Sever/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Robert Allwein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Feldman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victor 
Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Columbia Gas of Ohio on CGAS for Jan 00

Stephanie,
Can you change the year from 2001 to 2000 on the deal, please. 
Columbia Gas of Ohio, sitara #153863, purchase.

Mark, If you happen to have any info on who Enron sold the gas to (since 
we're buying from Col Gas of OH), let  Robert know--meanwhile he's checking 
with Robin and Chris on his end so he can path it.

Vic--this is only FYI. Robert's taking the lead on finding out the info he 
needs to get this pathed in the system.

Thanks all.

Sandra
x5-7213

---------------------- Forwarded by Sandra Dial/HOU/ECT on 03/10/2000 01:25 
PM ---------------------------

Robert Allwein
03/10/2000 10:25 AM
To: Sandra Dial/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Columbia Gas of Ohio on CGAS for Jan 00  

The deal ticket has 2001 on it not 2000. Can you find out who they sold the 
gas to. Do you need this pathed and tracked and balanced? - Rob

Sandra Dial
03/10/2000 09:54 AM
To: Robert Allwein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Columbia Gas of Ohio on CGAS for Jan 00

Robert/Victor,

Can one of you check into this for me, please (you may also be getting a call 
from Mark Feldman from Volume)...

Columbia Gas of Ohio, sitara #153863, flow date 1/21/00, 3,575 mm's. The deal 
is in sitara; however, I do not see anything nommed, etc in Unify (like the 
deal doesn't exist). Can you check on your end to see if there was some sort 
of glitch/error. According to Dick Jenkins, he agrees with the counterparty. 
Let me know what you find/fix so I can redraft and pay them. Could it be 
booked under another pipe? Call me later. Thanks.

S
x5-7213