Subject: Conversion of Gatherco Stations
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 08:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Effective 04/1/2000, Columbia Gas Transmission will be transferring certain 
facilities to Gatherco, Inc.  There should have been a message in Columbia 
Navigator stating that there were certain meters that were going out of your 
IPP pool 37147 effective 4/2000.  The subject for this e-mail message was 
"Appalachian Meter Allocation".  The meters listed in this e-mail will now be 
on Gatherco's gathering lines and are going to be subject to the $.25 
gathering rate.  Per Dave Fusek at Gatherco, our final estimates for 04/2000 
SHOULD reflect these meters that were changed from Columbia Gas Transmission 
to Gatherco.  He said he is not 100% positive that they will get this 
finished in time, but they are hoping to have everything complete by the time 
they release our nominations.

Gloria and Wade,

You will need to make sure you have the correct charges associated with these 
meters.  Some of these meters were previously subject to Columbia's $.27 
gathering and some were straight transmission, which did not have any 
gathering.  Again, these meters will now have a $.25 gathering charge.

Please call me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Heidi Griffith