Subject: Re: CNG Training
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 07:21:00 -0800 (PST)

There is only a small chance that I will attend.  Vic, make sure and/or Angie 
go.

---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Germany/HOU/ECT on 03/15/2000 03:19 
PM ---------------------------
From: Marde L Driscoll@EES on 03/15/2000 02:44 PM
To: Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Angie Zeman/Corp/Enron@ENRON@ECT, Molly LaFuze/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victor 
Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: CNG Training  

Sorry Chris, I'm too efficient!  You told me to set it up and I did!  
Thursday afternoon @ 2.  Please let me know if you plan to attend so that I 
can get a conference room big enough for everyone.  Thanks!  md

Chris Germany@ECT
03/15/2000 02:36 PM
To: Angie Zeman/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Molly LaFuze/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victor 
Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Marde L Driscoll/HOU/EES@EES 
Subject: CNG Training

CNG would like to stop by the office to do some TTT training next Wed, Thur, 
or Fri.  

Please let Marde know if you have a preference as to which day you would like 
to meet with CNG.  I may or may not be here.

Thanks