Subject: Re: CES/Aristech deal
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 04:24:00 -0800 (PST)

This deal is starting to get confusing.... so here is the whole deal 
effective 3/21 to 3/31.

  gulf / leach/coh 22-3

38011/46 8979/8711/8527
51875/25 3657/3548/3473
60599/7  3159/3065/3000
63895/6  3686/3576/3500
63895/8  0/1917/1876  This piece from TCO pool.

No contracts are currently overrun.

Cindy/Kathy/Jesse - we are pulling 19481 from your p20 pool on contract 
63895, which max's out the contract. Any additional Aristech coh 22-3 sale 
will  have to be from TCO pool.

Kara - we are delivering to coh 22-3 as follows:
38011 = 8527
51875 = 3473
60599 = 3000
63895 = 5376

John - I have 550,154 being pulled from p20 for the month. I hope that ties 
to your number. I cannot pull any additional gas from p20, because this would 
overrun your FTS1 contract. The 1 dkt SIT can be made up from Enron's TCO 
pool. Please verify that this is okay. I'll schedule it for 3/23 gas day.

Thank you everyone for your patience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Germany@ECT
03/21/2000 09:40 AM
To: Joan Veselack/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jesse 
Villarreal/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked]
cc: Robert Allwein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joann Collins/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: CES/Aristech deal

I sold CES 2727dt of CGLF mainline gas (deal 221731) effective 21st-31st.  
Aristech only had enough mainline capacity to pull away 751 dt.  I changed 
the volume on this deal and created another sale to CES at the CGAS pool 
(deal 222359) for a volume of 1917 dt.

 2727 - 751 = 1976 at mainline.  
1976 at mainline less fuel of 2.988% = 1917 at the CGAS pool.

Price = $2.77
 .1045  variable cost mainline to Leach
 .0250  demand charge 
 ---------
 2.8995 CGAS price.

Please let me know if you have any questions.