Subject: Re: CES Capacity Issues
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 00:07:00 -0800 (PST)

Were we given a different demand charge from CES than what the contract 
actually is, or was this our error?  Is this contract passed through and 
payable by Devon or are we at risk?  Please advise.

Chris Germany
03/21/2000 02:40 PM
To: Scott Goodell/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Colleen Sullivan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Breese/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: CES Capacity Issues

I will be emailing all of you with any capacity issues I find.

CGLF k#64502 ;  This is an offshore FTS2 contract that we use with the West 
Cam Devon production.  The demand charge is $1.4381 on a volume of 29,000 dts 
and the commodity is $.0024.  According to my notes; this is a volumetric 
demand contract and the volumetric demand charge in my sheet is $.0648

I am changing this to a regular demand charge contract in Sitara and the 
worksheet.

Comments/Questions?