Subject: Re: DPL OFO ISSUED
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 08:40:00 -0800 (PST)

That's ok.  I need to buy back  the gas CES is not taking.  I think that will 
be easier to do after the month is over.  I will calculate the volume and 
pricing in a worksheet and just enter a buy and a sale with CES on the last 
day of the month.

Joe A Casas
03/21/2000 04:16 PM
To: Tricia Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: DPL OFO ISSUED

Chris, do u want me 2 change the dpl tkt?

---------------------- Forwarded by Joe A Casas/HOU/ECT on 03/21/2000 04:15 
PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 03/21/2000 03:29:00 PM
To: " - [email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, " - 
[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
cc: " - *Stiles, Marianne" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: DPL OFO ISSUED

DPL has issued an OFO for Thursday the 23rd and Friday the 24th.  I will need
to adjust my volumes as follows:

23rd - cut volume of 1203 to 883 dth on TGT K# 6057

24th - cut volume of 1203 to 823 dth on TGT K# 6057

Effective the 25th - 31st, please keep my volumes at 1203 dth per day.

DPL may revise the OFO - in the event of a revision, Marianne Stiles is aware
of the changes that need to be made.  I will be out of the office Wed.
afternoon and all day Friday.