Subject: Re: clgf k#66547
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 02:45:00 -0800 (PST)

Chris- This was entered by Judy on deal 202249.  Party is Union L&P (CG&E).  
I killed deal 223022.
Scott

Chris Germany@ECT
03/21/2000 06:07 PM
To: Scott Goodell/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Dan Junek/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jesse 
Villarreal/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Brenda H Fletcher/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: clgf k#66547

What's this - according to Navigator, we only have this contract for 1 day on 
Feb 23rd?  I just entered it in the ces retail sheet.  MDQ = 5000 and the 
rate is $.01?  Who did this deal?

The receipt points are Exxon-Chalkley, NGPL, and Tenn-Egan.   The delivery 
point is Rayne.  It looks like we nominated gas on this contract.  I'm 
setting up this up in Sitara and on our 2000tran02.xls worksheet and I 
entered it in Sitara deal 223022.

Jesse, this will need to be scheduled in Unify.