Subject: Contract Assignments and Agency Terminations
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 07:31:00 -0800 (PST)

Melissa,

I'm not sure if you are the correct person to receive this message.  We have 
been checking with all the applicable pipelines to make sure the transport 
and storage capacity is back in BUNY's name as of April 1.  All of the 
pipelines appear to be on board, but Texas Gas and TETCO specifically seem to 
be expecting some correspondence from BUNY to this effect.  We want to make 
sure all of this goes smoothly next week, so could you guys let us know where 
this stands in your shop?

Thanks.
Kate

Kate Fraser
Manager, Commodities Trading
Enron North America
(713) 853-4566
(713) 646-8453  Fax
[email-masked]