Subject: CES TERM DEALS FOR TCO - Not in Sitara for April 2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 08:44:00 -0800 (PST)

Look guys - I suspect these are deal entry problems as opposed to deal 
valuation problems.

Please take a look.   Should I just enter these deals in Sitara for now (just 
for April) and let you know what the new deal numbers are?

---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Germany/HOU/ECT on 03/29/2000 04:40 
PM ---------------------------

Joan Veselack@ENRON
03/29/2000 04:36 PM
To: Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Goodell/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Colleen 
Sullivan/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Dick Jenkins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Katherine L 
Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Allwein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joann 
Collins/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Steve Gillespie/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: CES TERM DEALS FOR TCO - Not in Sitara for April 2000

The following CES deals should roll into April 2000:

Allied Signal  ipp   Sell for 3405/day gms # s-alliedsignal-0034  ends 
11/1/2001  sitara # 145328
PennFuel citygate  Sell for 5000/day gms # s-pennfuel-0001  ends 11/1/2000  
sitara # 151759
PennFuel citygate  Sell for 2610/day gms# s-pennfuel-0002  ends 11/1/2000
Boonville citygate  Sell for 130/day  gms# s-boonville-0012  ends 7/1/2000  
sitara # 166857

Chris and Scott, please check the term and pricing, and correct the deal 
tickets. I did verify these tickets are not on the new Marketeast Desk.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!