Subject: CES Daily March Requirements for 3/31, 4/1 thru 4/3
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 02:07:00 -0800 (PST)

The attached file contains our daily volume requirements for   3/31 thru 4/3
.    There are two worksheets:  The one labelled with today's date contains 
the
volumes that we need at each of the delivery points indicated.   The 
schedulers
will want to check this sheet to see how much gas is needed at a specific
point.    The AGL volumes are not current and should be ignored.

The sheet labelled 'Daily Change' shows the change (increase +/decrease -) in
the requested daily volume relative to a prior value.  For the current gas 
day,
the change is an intra-day change and is calculated using the previous day's
volume request for the current day (e.g., If the current gas day is 3/28, then
the change is computed with respect to the 3/27 request for 3/28).  For
tomorrow's gas day and any subsequent ones shown, the change is computed using
the First-of-the-month volumes requested for those days.  (e.g., If today is
3/28, then the change for 3/29, 3/30, etc. is computed with respect to the
first-of-the-month volumes for those days.)   This sheet should be useful in
determining prices for daily changes in gas volumes that we take or turn back.

Doug Kinney
Ph:  703-561-6339
Fax:  703-561-7317

 - 03-31-00daily volsAM.xls