Subject: Re: Citygate Production
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 06:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, CES Retail did take this gas for Jan, Feb & March.  The Canonsburg 
office was responsible for the noms.  
 Yes, the deal needs to be input into Sitata.  Maybe, Terry can input.  Wade 
has copies of the monthly invoices from T & F Operating for all three months.

Deal details:
Volume = 10,000 MCF per month
Price for Jan, Feb & Mar = $3.465 / MCF
I would not worry about the Mcf issue here.  Just put the volumes and price 
in and pay the bill.
John

Chris Germany@ECT
04/04/2000 01:08 PM
To: John M Singer/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Robert Allwein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wade R Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Theresa 
Franklin/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Citygate Production

Hey John, did CES take this gas for Jan, Feb, and Mar?  Wade would like to 
see this deal in the system.

---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Germany/HOU/ECT on 04/04/2000 01:06 
PM ---------------------------

Chris Germany
04/04/2000 12:02 PM
To: Colleen Sullivan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Breese/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve 
Jackson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: John M Singer/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mary Theresa Franklin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dick 
Jenkins/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Oliver/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joan 
Veselack/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Robert Allwein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joann 
Collins/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Wade R Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Neal/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Citygate Production

T&F Operating has sent ENA a "breach of contract" letter and is requesting to 
terminate the contract effective 4/1/2000.

Colleen, I will give you a copy of the letter that was faxed to John Singer.

CES did a buy/sale behind Penn Fuel on CGAS for 1 year starting Nov 1, 1999.  
T&F is the supplier and Glenn Gary was the market.   The market went away 
effective 4/1/2000 and ENA/EES has no other market behind this part of Penn 
Fuel's system.  We checked with the Penn Fuel asset management deal and 
according to Penn Fuel, they can't take it either.

T&F is looking for their payment for Jan, Feb, and Mar, and T&F will waive 
any and all "cover" cost that ENA would otherwise be liable for subsequent to 
April 1, 2000.

John Singer wants to make sure we address the hedges in the books - will this 
need to be included in the CES true-up?  Also, John wants to know if he 
should sign the letter?.  Colleen, I told John you would anwser that question.