Subject: CGAS deal 213360
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 04:38:00 -0800 (PST)

Mary & Lisa,
Please follow up w/ Chris on his e-mail (redraft.....).

Chris,
I am now officially in Power.  Please forward all CES related issues to Lisa 
and Mary.  They are also working w/ the OA team on the o/s issues.  Thanks.
ajc

ajc
---------------------- Forwarded by Audrey Cook/HOU/ECT on 12/05/2000 12:35 
PM ---------------------------

Chris Germany
12/05/2000 08:21 AM
To: Dick Jenkins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimat Singla/HOU/ECT@ECT, Audrey 
Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: CGAS deal 213360

There is a demand charge of  $-.22 x 900000 on this deal ticket.  I think the 
demand charge should be $-.22 x 10,000 x # days on the month.  This equals 
900,000 over the term of the deal.  I changed the demand charge volume to 
310,000  for Dec
310,000 for Jan
280,000 for Feb

Audrey, the global contract is 96017642 and 12/2000 is the first month of 
this deal.  We should receive and invoice from COH for the demand charge.  
There is a very slim chance we will be selling COH any gas on this deal for 
the month.  Would you forward this email to the person that handles COH?

Thanks
chris

---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Germany/HOU/ECT on 12/05/2000 08:08 
AM ---------------------------

Chris Germany
12/04/2000 01:56 PM
To: Kimat Singla/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alvin Thompson/Corp/Enron@Enron 
Subject: CGAS deal 213360

ENA has a put to COH (deal 213360) for up to 10,000 dth/day.  This deal was 
in the system for December and I just took it to 0 for the whole month.  I 
estimate we should make about $495,000 on the deal change.

Kimat, this deal also has a demand charge that ENA pays COH for the put.  I 
believe its in the deal correctly.

Alvin, please show this on the morning sheet as a "Put to COH at IF" or 
something real intelligent like that.

This deal goes thru 2/28/01.