Subject: Re: Belden & Blake May-00 NFGD PA Invoice
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 00:21:00 -0800 (PST)

Kathy,  If I remember this correctly,  this is gas purchased by John Singer 
behind the citygate that CES actually nommed directly.  We simply put the 
deals into the system as buy/sells.  I talked to Chris and he said that B & B 
will have the paper you need.  I hope this helps.Victor

To: Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Allwein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Theresa 
Franklin/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: John M Singer/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Angel Fuller/NA/Enron@Enron, Bryce 
Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wade R Price/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Belden & Blake May-00 NFGD PA Invoice  

To: Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Allwein/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Belden & Blake May-00 NFGD PA Invoice

FYI.....
---------------------- Forwarded by Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT on 12/04/2000 
04:04 PM ---------------------------

Wade R Price
12/04/2000 04:04 PM
To: Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Melissa K Ratnala/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryce Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Belden & Blake May-00 NFGD PA Invoice  

The deal 226556 with volume of 4991 was billed and paid separately.  Volume 
was supposed to be 5000  (B&B still wants the 9 difference).  I just talked 
to John Singer and he is checking with B&B and with  National Fuel Gas for 
some paper.  He also indicated that this citygate gas was nommed into CES's 
pool.  If so, someone should be billing CES for it .

WRP

Victor and Robert, 
Please let us know if you can be of any help on this one.  The only deal with 
volumes that I see for Beldan and Blake is deal 226556 and it appears to have 
been netted with a CES deal 235398, in which case there would be nothing in 
navigator.  The deal that I believe Wade is referring to is 345224, but it is 
showing a zero volume in unify.  

Terry, I see several deals out there for Beldan and Blake all at NYSEG but 
with different prices.  The only one with volume is 226556 for a total volume 
of 4991.  Is  possible that all the volume may have been put on the one deal 
and should have been spread amongst the several deals?

Thanks!

Kathy

Wade R Price
12/04/2000 02:10 PM
To: John M Singer/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Angel Fuller/NA/Enron@Enron, Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa K 
Ratnala/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryce Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Belden & Blake May-00 NFGD PA Invoice

 Volume Management (Angel Fuller), has been unable to locate any volumes for 
Belden & Blake for May-00 NFGD PA (National Fuel Gas) gas under Columbia Gas 
Transmission.  She researched her actuals and looked on Columbia Navigator 
under ENA and NFGD PA  and was unable to find volumes as invoiced. B&B is 
invoicing for 1302 mcf.  The Sitara deal that was used for March used CGAS 
Point  21 NYSEG  02 Constrained Citygate and has pricing of $3.30 as per the 
invoice. 

Can you give us any more clues as to where we might find this gas?  Some 
place else on Navigator? Can B&B supply us with some kind of statement?

Please let me know.

Thanks  WRP