Subject: Re: CES Retail capacity
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 01:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

We have the Equitrans capacity (1,000 dt/day)  through July.  Scott will tell 
John Singer we need to get out of this capacity.  Scott and I have decided to 
leave this on the CES Retail worksheet and see what happens.

ENA purchased the 19,000 of BG&E space from CES.

   

	From:  Colleen Sullivan                           05/11/2000 11:04 AM

To: Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dick Jenkins/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Scott Neal/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: CES Retail capacity

Per our discussion on Monday, we need to give CES-Retail a bid for the two 
TCO transportation contracts that were dedicated to c&i customers that they 
will no longer need once they sell their c&i business effective 6/1/00.  As 
you recall, one contract is to COH for 20,000/d through 10/31/00 (#65402); 
the other is to BG&E  for 19,000/d through 4/01(#65403).  This is the 
information that Jeff Porter and Charlie gave to me--you need to confirm that 
this information is accurate.

I am going to call Charlie back tomorrow morning (Friday, 5/12) and suggest 
that he talk to one of you two directly for a bid on the agreements.  I think 
this will be more efficient (and put the pressure on you to price it 
up!!).    If there is any problem with this, please let me know.