Subject: FW: Ponderosa Pines Energy
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:11:58 -0700 (PDT)

Please read the note below from Jeff at Lone Star, it looks like we may need to be particular for May.  Of cause that would involve me knowing a little more about the pipeline.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@ENRON  
Sent:	Wednesday, April 24, 2002 9:10 AM
To:	Germany, Chris
Subject:	RE: Ponderosa Pines Energy

The nominations are due by April 29th at 2:00 P.M.  Also you need to know
that on May 7th through May 9th, TXU LSP will be replacing a piece of our
Line X Pipeline just to the east of the Ponderosa plant.  This means that
what gas you bring in from West Texas will have to match pretty much what
you burn.  Since this part of the pipeline will be cut off from the rest of
the pipeline there will be no way to handle swings in usage on the pipeline
during this time period.

I you have any questions please give me a call at 214-875-5185.

[email-masked] on 04/24/2002 07:12:19 AM

To:    [email-masked]
cc:
Subject:    RE: Ponderosa Pines Energy

Hey Jeff, when are noms for the 1st due?

Thanks

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or
reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete
all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************