Subject: RE: Gas flow and prepayment schedule through 2/28/02
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 07:13:15 -0800 (PST)

You are welcome.  

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Kirkpatrick, Shawn" <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Wednesday, February 27, 2002 9:12 AM
To:	Germany, Chris
Subject:	RE: Gas flow and prepayment schedule through 2/28/02

Thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: Germany, Chris [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 9:12 AM
To: Taylor, Jim J
Cc: Torres, Pete; Kirkpatrick, Shawn; Barbe, Robin; Hamic, Priscilla;
Dhont, Margaret; Polsky, Phil
Subject: Gas flow and prepayment schedule through 2/28/02

Updated schedule through Thursday, Feb 28th.  ENA will wire $19,000.00
to Reliant tomorrow afternoon.

 <<ENA-Reliant Prepay.xls>>

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
(or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender
or reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and
delete all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments
hereto) are not intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not
create or evidence a binding and enforceable contract between Enron
Corp. (or any of its affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other
party, and may not be relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by
estoppel or otherwise. Thank you.
**********************************************************************