Subject: RE:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 12:35:23 -0800 (PST)

HEY!!!  Not too much time to talk.  I'm wrapping a few things up before I take the longest vacation of my life.  I may not come in tomorrow.  We will be there Saturday with bells on.  My little woman will probably need to take a nap in the back bedroom if that's ok.  Send me an email at home AND here and let me know what time to show up.  Also, she wants to know if we need to bring any snack stuff.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Germany Jr, Don (WD)" <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Thursday, December 20, 2001 2:23 PM
To:	Germany, Chris
Subject:	 

Hey Buddy,

How are you?  Are you guys coming down Saturday?  Just checking.  We are
going to play the Christmas Game!  No silly, not spin the bottle, although,
there may be a few bottles spent.  The you buy a gift under $20 and try to
maintain possession of it for three turns.  We are just having snack type
food.  Let me know so I can tell my WIFE!!!

I have been working with a couple of other people trying to capture a new
recycle scrap metal contract.  We wrapped that baby up yesterday.  It has
been negotiations in earnest for the past four months.  The first real
contract negotiation I have been involved in.  The market is really tough
right now.  I am hoping for at max a third quarter rebound.  I heard some
analyst predictions which stated the global economy/demand may remain flat
for the next eight years.  I surely hope they are incorrect.

How's things in the Big City?  How's the job?  Let me know if you are coming
Saturday.

Yo' Bro'

Don

I am talking to your other brother .  He says hi!