Subject: More Efficient Way?????
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 09:52:00 -0800 (PST)

This buy/sell ticket with Calp takes forever. I've been pathing for 4 hours 
on just one side of it. It's very hard to keep physical flow versus this 
accounting flow straight. If Enron wants it done this way... may need to hire 
a full time pathing person. Can you tell... how unhappy this makes me.

Also... not sure how Hopewell should be done and SIT. I just pathed the 
amount of 4500 baseload, plus the extra gas that was bought about a week ago. 
Reality... the hopewell ticket should be actualized to burn and SIT is used 
to make up the difference. Not sure how Enron wants this done.

Kathy and Victor... will definately need your help in the bridging process 
and clean-up. Have no clue how this is done and not sure how time consuming 
this will be.

TCO said the contraints will still be in place through the week... so most 
our time will be scheduling gas and dealing with cuts. 

Need help with accounting 
process!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.