Subject: Task List
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 01:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

Team:

Here's a list of things that I came up with that I believe we need to 
prioritize and act on.  I'd like to discuss it with you during our meeting on 
Friday.  Please think about it this week and let me know what I've forgotten 
- or any other ideas you might have.  I've also attached the beginnings (very 
rough - needs a LOT of work still) of a business plan.  Please review it and 
let me know what you think.  Here's the list:

1.  Finish business plan - what are our goals?  How do we achieve them most 
efficiently? etc.
2.  Review current coverage strategy, i.e. who are we calling, how often, 
what have results been, etc.
3.  Determine exactly who our key targets should be (most likely industrial 
in my opinion).
4.  Get our marketing materials in order:
 a.  QSE pitchbook; and
 b.  Enron/Risk management pitchbook.
5.  Conduct marketing seminars (if it seems like a good idea and we think it 
will bear fruit):
 a.  list of invitees;
 b.  agenda; and
 c.  organization, i.e. who speaks, where, how many , etc.
6.  Manage current deals - i.e. how often should we have group meetings? is 
our current hot list accurate? what do we have on the horizon? etc.
7.  Recruit analyst (assoc?).
8.  Recruit mid-marketer.
9.  Establish and maintain liaze with services desk.
10.  Coordinate with financial products group.

Thanks for you help folks.

DTT