From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 02:39:00 -0700 (PDT)

Gentlemen,
??? As you probably know, my  brother Rich is jumping on the matrimonial 
hand-grenade this August 25.? To  provide him with sage-like advice and help 
him prepare (in what may be called a  double-vision quest) for his day of 
reckoning, my brothers and I are planning to  take Rich on a pre-wedding 
retreat. In all likelihood this weekend will be the  last one of July 
(27-29), with the first one of August (3-5) as a backup  date.? The locale 
will probably be Lake Travis outside of Austin (see www.bartoncreek.com for 
more information  about accommodations).? Early morning golf, swimming, 
evening entertainment  in Austin are the planned activities.
??? Certainly more information  will be forth coming, but if joining Rich for 
this weekend is something you  would be interested in doing, then please 
contact me.? My home # is  860-435-1389.? My emails are 
[email-masked]  and [email-masked]  .?? I hope to 
hear from you.
?
Tom Pastore
??? 
???