Subject: Monthly Regulatory Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 07:03:00 -0800 (PST)

Please mark you calendar for the Monthly Regulatory Meeting to review the RTO 
Progress and Measures Scorecard.  The dates are as follows:

Jan. 4th  rm 30C2 3 - 4pm  Conf. number to call if out of the office rm 30c2 
713/853-0302

Feb. 6th  rm 30c1  3 - 4pm  Conf. number to call if out of the office rm 30c1 
713/646-8670

March 6th rm 30c1  3 - 4pm

April 3rd rm 30c1  3 - 4pm

May 1st  rm 30c1  3 - 4pm

June 5th rm 30c1  3 - 4pm

July 10th rm 30c1  3 - 4pm

Aug. 7th  rm 30c1  3 - 4pm

Sept. 6th rm 30c1  3 - 4pm

Oct. 2nd rm 30c1  3 - 4pm

Nov. 6th rm 30c1  3 - 4pm

Dec. 4th rm 30c1  3 -4 pm 

Please forward all questions to Lloyd Will at x33383.

Thanks Tjae