Subject: dental info
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 06:31:00 -0800 (PST)

Please advise what direction Doug should take and let me know what I can do 
to help him with this matter. 

Thanks.
---------------------- Forwarded by Anne Labbe/NA/Enron on 12/20/2000 02:22 
PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Kim Melodick @ ECT                           12/20/2000 11:08 AM

To: Anne Labbe/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Doug Gilbert-Smith/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: dental info

Anne please look into this issue with Irma for Doug. Let me know what I can 
do to assist.
---------------------- Forwarded by Kim Melodick/HOU/ECT on 12/20/2000 11:03 
AM ---------------------------

Doug Gilbert-Smith@ENRON
12/20/2000 08:06 AM
To: Kim Melodick/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: dental info

Kim,

Not sure what we need to do to resolve this. I calculated my overall coverage 
vs. cost at is was a palty 42%...

Please let me know where I need to head in trying to resolve this.

Thanks again,

Doug

---------------------- Forwarded by Doug Gilbert-Smith/Corp/Enron on 
12/20/2000 07:38 AM ---------------------------

"Gilbert-Smith, Killian" <[email-masked]> on 12/19/2000 
03:05:04 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: dental info

Maybe I/you should complain to the benefits department regarding the dental
insurance situation. Serena (at Dr. Crowe's office) said she talked to a
Mary C. at Met Life in July, 2000. Mary said Met Life covered 80% of the
occlusal adjustment (code #9952). Then when I called yesterday they said it
has never been covered and MetLife has rejected the claim which means we
have to pay another $400. Let me know the benefits number and I will give
them a call.

Thanks!

Killian Gilbert-Smith