Subject: Message From Lee Garner
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 11:11:00 -0800 (PST)

Clement, 
Attached are clean and blacklined drafts of the Enron guaranties for the 
Indian Mesa II project.? In each, we have changed the materiality threshold 
from $50M to $100M and removed the brackets from Oregon as Enron's state of 
incorporation.

Lee 

 <<6191664 blk>>  <<6191688 blk>>  <<6191858 blk>>  <<6191664-Enron Guaranty 
of Purchaser's obligations under PPA (Renewable Energy Purchase Agreement) 
for Indian Mesa II>>  <<6191688-Enron Guaranty of Green Premium Sharing 
Agreement for Indian Mesa II project>>  <<6191858-Enron Guaranty of Seller's 
obligations under PPA (Renewable Energy Purchase Agreement) for Indian Mesa 
II project>> 

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential 
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee 
or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended 
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, 
distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. 
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify 
the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer. 

 - 6191664 blk.DOC
 - 6191688 blk.DOC
 - 6191858 blk.DOC
 - LA1-6191664-Enron Guaranty of Purchaser's obligations under PPA (Renewable 
Energy Purchase Agreement) for Indian Mesa II.DOC
 - LA1-6191688-Enron Guaranty of Green Premium Sharing Agreement for Indian 
Mesa II project.DOC
 - LA1-6191858-Enron Guaranty of Seller's obligations under PPA (Renewable 
Energy Purchase Agreement) for Indian Mesa II project.DOC