Subject: TX Comments
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 11:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Please see the attached redline of the staff draft protocol on fuel mix and 
emissions labelling (includes proposal for voluntary certificates) and the 
accompanying comments.  You'll be interested in the following sections.  Let 
me know your thoughts.

Comments:

See last section dealing w/ (1) running voluntary certificates through REC 
program; (2) not adding unnecessary market complexity; (3) impact of 
voluntary credits could have on REC program; (4) customer education re: 
difference between green & renewable 

You might also look over the definition section of the redline.

Please let know your comments by 1 p.m.  Comments have to be filed at 3 p.m.  
Call if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Stacey
3-9916