Subject: Examples in Response to Staff Request in Project No. 23220
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 08:59:00 -0800 (PST)

OWG members,

Jerry Ward has prepared the following set of responses to the request of the
Commission Staff for several examples of the operation and clearing of 
Ancillary
Services markets.  The Staff has asked that the examples be provided prior to
the next Technical Conference scheduled for January 19.

As chair of the Operations Workgroup, I had asked Jerry to develop the first
draft of responses so that each of you could then review and provide comments
upon them.  Comments should be provided by the close of business on Monday,
January 16th.  All comments should be copied to the full workgroup by 
e-mailing
them to [email-masked].  Jerry and I will then incorporated the 
comments,
as appropriate, into the examples and communicate to the workgroup the final
version of the examples prior to sending them to the Staff on the 17th.

(See attached file: 23220 Examples.doc)

Thanks -- Brad

 - 23220 Examples.doc