Subject: PUC Staff's Second List of Questions for January 19 Technical Con ference
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:41:00 -0800 (PST)

Staff distributed another list of ten questions to those who attended
today's pre-hearing conference at the PUC regarding Docket No. 23220 (ERCOT
Protocols).  A copy is attached for your information that includes a
question related to confidential documents filed by ERCOT.  ERCOT did not
object to sharing this question with you.

You may remember that an early commitment was made on behalf of ERCOT to
file written answers to question numbers 2 through 5 of Staff's first list
of ten questions.  (You got that list as an attachment to my earlier e-mail
on January 4, 2001.)   Today, we also requested that written answers to be
filed by ERCOT on January 17 to cover question numbers 3 & 4 in this
attachment.   In addition, a draft copy of a paper by Dr. Shams Siddiqi,
"ERCOT Local Congestion Management: Potential for Market Abuse," was
distributed today to facilitate related discussion on January 19.
Unfortunately, I do not have an electronic copy of that paper to share with
you.

See you on January 19 Technical Conference.

Parviz Adib, Ph. D.
Director of Market Oversight Division
Public Utility Commission of Texas
1701 N. Congress Avenue
P.O. Box 13326
Austin, Texas 78711-3326
Ph. No.:  512-936-7365
Fax No.:  512-936-7361
email:    [email-masked]

(See attached file: TechnicalConference-Main-011901.doc)

 - TechnicalConference-Main-011901.doc