Subject: New Stack Manager
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 12:07:00 -0800 (PST)

There is a new version of Stack Manager which is being released this evening, 
for use on Monday morning.

Changes

1) "Inactivate Suspended Children" - New menu item available by 
right-clicking on a Parent Product. It will change all Child Products of the 
highlighted parent from "Suspended" to "Inactive". Note that this will be 
applied only to the product which you highlight. It will also show available 
when highlighting Products which are not Parents, but it will have no effect.

2) The transaction list has been amended to correctly display only those 
transactions completed on the calendar day (problem has affected Australia 
and Singapore).

3) A Constant Spread which is changed from the front page of the Stack 
Manager will stay as changed for that Product. The spread will persist even 
if transactions occur.

Background

Suspended Child Products continue to have their prices updated as the price 
of the Parent changes. Inactive Child Products do not have their prices 
updated. The price update process slows down EnronOnline processing and Stack 
Manager response, so it is advantageous to ensure all non-active Products are 
in an Inactive state. 

If you have any questions on the above, please contact the EnronOnline call 
center at:

North America: 713 853 4357 (HELP)
Asia and Australia: +61 2 9229 2300
Europe and Other Regions: +44 (0) 20 7783 7783

Dave