Subject: Controllable Infrastructure
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 09:02:00 -0800 (PST)

FYI
---------------------- Forwarded by Paula Harris/HOU/ECT on 02/06/2001 04:59 
PM ---------------------------

David Vandor@ENRON
02/06/2001 03:44 PM
To: Paula Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edie Leschber/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lindsay 
Long/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jackie Nelson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sarah Brown/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Controllable Infrastructure

Controllable Infrastructure will be billed for 2001 as follows:

Long Distance -  Will be billed to cost centers directly on account 52502000 
and will consist of actual charges for long distance from your phone, calling 
cards, and calls to the 1-800-97-ENRON number.

Market Data - Will also be billed to cost centers directly on account 
52502000 and will consist of actual charges for market data obtained through 
the providers (Bloomberg, Reuters, etc)

WAN Links -  Wide-Area Network links are used to connect remote offices to 
the Houston network.  These charges will be billed on actuals and directly to 
the cost center.

Trading Turrets -  Special Phones used by the traders.  This will be billed 
on plan.

The following items are part of infrastructure, but the costs are driven by 
system development projects.  These items will be billed according to plan, 
which was derived from analyzing your expected system development costs.  As 
the year progresses we will examine your system development charges to 
determine if the portion of the infrastructure charges you are receiving 
should be adjusted.

Application Integration -  Whenever a new client level or web-based 
application is employed or an existing system is upgraded the application 
integration team ensures this system is compatible with other systems and 
will not cause system failures or downtime.

Change Management -  This group works with the development teams to provide 
scheduling and contingency plans for bringing new systems online and for 
maintenance on existing systems.  This includes scheduling downtimes and 
providing the expected impact on the company.

Architecture and Planning - The primary function of the Architecture group is 
to provide overall design and integration of technologies and products for 
Enron's network.  This includes ensuring server space for scalability and 
security is in place for the network.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

David