Subject: RE: ERCOT Notification Postcard Language Workshop - 1/17/2002
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 08:09:51 -0800 (PST)

Heidi,

I have no way of being able to discuss cost implications of changing the
post card language, since I do not know the current costs and have not
reviewed the ERCOT contract for the customer care center.  Prior to the
meeting, could someone at ERCOT forward that information including a break
out for the mailing cost and also invite a person from the subcontractor to
prepare estimates on the costs associated with the changes (such as going to
a larger card or envelope to assure that customers get all the necessary
information to make an informed decision)?

Also, could we begin at 2 instead of 1?   Three hours should be more than
adequate and the time conflicts with another PUC/Gov. office function.

Randall Chapman
TEXAS LEGAL SERVICES CENTER
815 Brazos, Suite 1100, Austin Tx. 78701
512 477-6000    FAX: 512 477-6576
[email-masked]         www.tlsc.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Schrab, Heidi [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 9:22 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: Patricia Dolese; Shawnee Claiborn-pinto; Corona, Connie; Fenoglio,
Walt; Briesemeister, Janee; Randall Chapman; Suzi McClellan; Tom Smith;
George Berasley; Candice Carter; [email-masked]
Subject: ERCOT Notification Postcard Language Workshop - 1/17/2002

The Notifications Postcard Language workshop will be held at the PUC
(1701 Congress, 7th floor) Hearing room Gee on Thursday, January 17th
from 1:00-5:00.

Please be prepared to discuss language changes and the system and cost
implications.  RSVP to me and Kyle ([email-masked]) by COB
Tuesday.  Thanks - Heidi  512.691.6104