Subject: RE: 824 Readiness Survey
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 07:43:11 -0800 (PST)

I agree that the Contingency Plan will need to be updated if this change
control is approved.

                    "Teel, Jennifer"
                    <Jennifer.Teel@EC-        To:     [email-masked]
                    Power.com>                cc:     "Shelly McKain (E-mail)"
                                              <[email-masked]>, "Mark Boyd (E-mail)"
                    01/08/02 09:35 AM         <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'"
                                              <[email-masked]>, "Schrab, Heidi"
                                              <[email-masked]>
                                              Subject:     RE: 824 Readiness Survey

I have a clarification question.

As I understand this question relates to change control #2001-232 which is
to have all 824's for 867's go point-to-point instead of thru ERCOT.  The
notes say that it is hoped that this process will be implemented by
mid-January.

In some of the last notes I saw from the RMS 867 Contigency Plan - the plan
referenced that 824's for 867 rejects would go to ERCOT but 824's for
duplicates would not.

It seems the two are in conflict.  When the change control gets implemented
- is the plan to update the 867 Contigency plan so that no 824's will go to
ERCOT.

In developing our systems we are trying to determine if all 824's will be
point-to-point in the future.

Thanks for any clarification.

Jennifer
     -----Original Message-----
     From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
     Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 8:28 AM
     To: Schrab, Heidi
     Cc: [email-masked]
     Subject: Re: 824 Readiness Survey

     So far, we have only heard from ESG and Reliant regarding their
     readiness.

     Cary Reed
     Sr Business Standards Consultant
     918 594 4026 audinet 700-4026

   "Schrab, Heidi"
   <[email-masked]>                   To:
                                              <[email-masked]>
                                                      cc:
   01/03/02 09:33 PM                                  Subject:        824
                                              Readiness Survey

     Please respond to Cary ([email-masked]) and me, the results will be
     announced on the change control call next week.
     Thanks - Heidi

     TDSPs:  when will you be able to receive 824s direct from the CRs?

     CRs:  when will you be able to send 824s direct to the TDSPs?