Subject: RE: Change Controls & Questions for Wednesday Call, 1/9/02
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 06:17:02 -0800 (PST)

Yes Dave... you are right.  Thank you for cetching this crucial error.
All,
For your own records, please change the "1" to a "2" on the "2001-***"
of the
Change Control Forms where the year is inaccurate.
I attempted to cetch this on all of them and inadvertently allowed a few
to slip
through...

Please reference the numbers Dave R. mentions below...

-----Original Message-----
From: Robeson, Dave
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 7:20 AM
To: Odle, David
Cc: Wallace, Pam; BUCK, KENNETH W; Breakfield, James; Skiba, Ed
Subject: RE: Change Controls & Questions for Wednesday Call, 1/9/02

Shouldn't all change controls numbered 234 and above be listed as
'2002'?

Please note, change controls 235, 242 and 243 are numbered as '2001-" on
the
change control forms.

Dave
Entergy
504 576 2571

-----Original Message-----
From: Odle, David [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 5:04 PM
To: 1 Standard Electronic Transactions
Subject: Change Controls & Questions for Wednesday Call, 1/9/02

All,
The following are the Change Controls and Questions for this
Wednesday's, 1/9/02, call at 10:00 AM.

Notice the minutes from the 12/19/01 Conference Call are attached...
this is to go along with one of the issues
in the Questions page.

THE PIN NUMBER FOR THE CALL HAS CHANGED!!!!!   PLEASE NOTE:

NUMBER: 800.430.8190 # 5591               THE PIN NUMBER IS 5591
TIME: Wednesday, 1/9/02, 10:00 AM

        <<ChangeControl2002-240.doc>>  <<ChangeControl2002-236.doc>>
<<ChangeControl2002-237.doc>>  <<ChangeControl2002-238.doc>>
<<Questions for Wednesday Call at 10_1-9-02.doc>>
<<ChangeControl2002-239.doc>>  <<ChangeControl2002-235Tabled.doc>>
<<ChangeControl2002-241.doc>>  <<ChangeControl2002-242.doc>>
<<ChangeControl2002-243.doc>>  <<TX SET Change Control
Conference12-19-01.doc>>

Dave Odle
Retail Transaction Lead
ERCOT The Texas Connection
(512) 248-3948
(512) 567-2329 Mobile
[email-masked]